Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Welcome, 2013!

Yes, I have let this blog collecting dust (I know!); but actively socializing on fb, instagram & twitter. In that order. I've been starting my photo-a-day at my fb acc, with of course a few hits and misses. I've decided that I will continue the project in my long abandoned blog. So, hello again!!

My last photo for the year 2012 is 3 years old (I think!) wall deco sticker. I love my rented apartment, no doubt about that. It was like love at first sight. Now, that I'm buying the apartment (Yippie! Wish me luck!); it is so convenient for me to document the process. This is going to be a long in-progress renovation. And I'm crossing my hands hard and keep praying for the best.

31.12.2012: Goodbye sticker..you've served us well. Welcome #2013..
new year, new deco!

I may not take photo of my house only as I have other plan lined up this year. So, the theme would be @home. Something close to home, heart and me.

So, dear friends..all the best in your future endeavour. Let's cherish today as it's our last. Welcome 2013. Bring it on!

To start off the new year, here's my first photo of the year. View from moi balcony.

1/365: Fireworks from afar at moi balcony :)

No comments: