Wednesday, April 11, 2007

shoutout~

lupe pulak. it's quite belated, in blog! for real, i did wish them, OK!

so here goes... to my best friend at Ipoh! Min, a mother-to-be quite soon~ happy birthday! be happy always + kindly please remember my present ok! ahahaha. cya end of april~ *giggle*

another one! nk wish jugak lagi, sbb i'm so loving this man~ (walaupun org lain akan admit they do too; well, at least not my friends la kan. org2 lain kat the whole wide world) dear gerard arthur way~ happy birthday! dunno how you celebrate it this yr. no coke and drinks for you ok, my dear! not good for your health. starbucks should be OK~ eventho not too healthy also. ahaha. neway, you shall be my forever obsession (for now!) until i find me a very decent man. kalau smpt, saya mimpikan awak,ok~

ok..cukup2 la tu. i want a nap~ daa!

No comments: