Friday, February 05, 2010
a lovely story from a tragedy.
i've watched this last nite, with my sis :yana: i do not cry, not because it is not sad..but maybe i have enough crying lately. even watching few of csi's i tend to shed a tear. maybe, it just me being sensitive lately.
the book by alice sebold of course has deeper meaning..but, peter jackson has definitely succeded to bring this story with magical experience with a few tweaks here and there. and i definitely do not like mr harvey..
watch this if you've read the book and want to see latest addition of mr jackson. 4.5 stars from me (as grandma lynn+buckley and the rests deserves more, but how would you cramp all in a movie? hehe)
to read er do...later~
- forget the list. just gonna read whatever i can grab. :D
- plus..the letter to him.
- oh ye, Lemony Snicket 9-13.
- Irvin Welsh's - hopefully too!
- James Patterson's..hopefully
- "Perfume: The Story of a Murderer" - Patrick Suskind (tak beli lg ni)
- my own script.
- John Grisham's
- all Hannah Swensen mysteries. (hopeful I can cook all that desserts. uhuks..sudah lapo)
- Michael Connelly's