Has nobody asked you how you are?
You look like you might not last the day
I wouldn't have made it very far
So we'd make a good team right away
I've not made amends for yesterday
My lip won't get me out of it
Waking up dreading hearing tales
Of all my nightmares being true
I take a breath and grab the phone
Secretly hoping you're not home
I'd leave a message - I was out
Out of my mind on drink and drugs
Friday, October 06, 2006
to read er do...later~
- forget the list. just gonna read whatever i can grab. :D
- plus..the letter to him.
- oh ye, Lemony Snicket 9-13.
- Irvin Welsh's - hopefully too!
- James Patterson's..hopefully
- "Perfume: The Story of a Murderer" - Patrick Suskind (tak beli lg ni)
- my own script.
- John Grisham's
- all Hannah Swensen mysteries. (hopeful I can cook all that desserts. uhuks..sudah lapo)
- Michael Connelly's