Sunday, January 08, 2012

Plans! Plans! Plans!

This is unplanned, really?!! ihiks..I vowed to make plans and do it!! So, my list of plans this year (a very growing list)..as below:

1) post a picture a day (currently, quite successful! :D)


2) i dont know why, i'm back on manual camera and film..well, it's quite fulfilling..and I will get my hands on that polaroid, definitely!! err, my 2nd try on my Smena 8m..a little blur here and there, but love it!

3) arts & crafts projects on the way..to ensure projects if not every week, every months!!

4) to schedule my blogging hours..hehe

5) work hards, play hards, live life to the fullest!!

6) enjoy music more

7) definitely gonna make myself more visible..ihiks

ok, as of now..i like this song..the lyric video is amazing :)
(owh, i didnt know we cant link videos here, i meant together with the details..haha)

so, here's the lyric to Christina Perri-A thousand years and click here to watch the beautiful lyric video!

Heartbeats fast
Colors and promises
How to be brave
How can I love when I’m afraid to fall
But watching you stand alone
All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow

One step closer

I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don’t be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I’ll love you for a thousand more

Time stands still
Beauty in all she is
I will be brave
I will not let anything take away
What’s standing in front of me
Every breath
Every hour has come to this

One step closer

I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don’t be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I’ll love you for a thousand more

And all along I believed that I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years
I’ll love you for a thousand more


Goodnight, and have a great week ahead, peeps!

No comments: