Sunday, January 06, 2013

Swiss Hazelnut Chocolate Cake~

My mak and bapak come over this weekends for some project that I had in mind for quite a long time. Actually, they come over for my sister-in-law's sister's wedding, I just grabbed the opportunity to request assistance from import chef (my mak!) to cook pulut kuning. Hehe. I've been wanting to treat my officemates (at least half to most of them) and those matters some pulut kuning. I just know that my mom's cook is the best! Hence, that's opportunity finally come. 

Oh, but for today's picture is not about that. It's about the cake I bake from baking class. Hehe. My first time layering a cake and also decoration. It was fun and messy and I dont know whether I would do it again. Hehe. Maybe CNY holiday. I hope I have the time and the want! :D


6/365: My sponge cake. Yummeh!

No comments: