Wednesday, January 24, 2007
haha. nothing perfect can be said with the latest scrubs episode. just marvelous. haha. more than that~ it's all started when a patient passed out and wakes up again listening all the people (people here means - JD, Turk, Dr Cox, Carla, Elliot, even Dr, Kelso..hey dont forget The Jan-Itor ahahaha..dan lain-lain watak sampingan) around her singing to converse. how musical is that~? i was like laughing my eyes out watching it. all the way~ sambil memaksa missfila, my roomie tgk. wakaka. i love all the song. the singing. from the "guy love" (which is so gayY~) and ""Everything Comes Down to Poo"(so disgusting..haha) it was so entertaining. haha. hey, also got matt leblanc as cameo too. ihiks. you can watch the two videos @youtube~ just search for nbc scrubs. think that'll do. ;) but seriously, it's a good watch~! LOL. ok nite2. got to rehearse my speech tomorrow. oh dear, do not be so nervous my laling~
to read er do...later~
- forget the list. just gonna read whatever i can grab. :D
- plus..the letter to him.
- oh ye, Lemony Snicket 9-13.
- Irvin Welsh's - hopefully too!
- James Patterson's..hopefully
- "Perfume: The Story of a Murderer" - Patrick Suskind (tak beli lg ni)
- my own script.
- John Grisham's
- all Hannah Swensen mysteries. (hopeful I can cook all that desserts. uhuks..sudah lapo)
- Michael Connelly's