Monday, March 26, 2012

DAMN GOOD ADVICE

(for people with talent!) by George Lois. Hehe, seems like a very mad book! Yes, I got the book yesterday because of the promotion. Bought it with Azlina, and with the promo of 50% for second book and also another 10% off because of Borders card, we end up got the book for a mere RM20!! A very good bargain!! Yes, I'm mad now..haha.

Speaking about mad, I came to know about a series, Mad Men, just going to it's 5th season in US yesterday because of Joanna's post on the Mad Men Love. The clips of Don Draper saying "What" was just freaking hilarious and awesome at the same time. Hehe. Well, could be in my list to watch, dapper! Hopeful for a not busy year. Yeay, right! Oh, let's see the face of Don Draper, and the video shall we?



Ok, back to the book..DAMN GOOD ADVICE~ I just read a few pages, and it seems interesting. I hope I could finish it up quick and grab the very DAMN GOOD ADVICE :) George Lois seems a very very mad man..and, the Esquire covers does have an aura in it. 

credit to phaidon.com

The publisher is Phaidon, and the cover of the book is just like the one by Paul Arden..wow, I love!! Psst, that's the post draft about. Ah, I hope I have the will to post about that. For now, I just enjoy the new book, and maybe, the new found old series.

On another notes, it has been quite a week for me. A few weeks back, has been down..and then up again. A few bad news and more good news. Alhamdulillah :) Now, I'm a happy woman, not so mad. 

No comments: