Wednesday, July 23, 2008

and that's the reason why when you're young, you fall in love...

yea, damn right! i did fall in love, but does love fall in me? no, no, no..they say, you wait la..so i said, wait your arse la~ wait wait wait..how long? then, if you dont find..they say, tuh la..when you're young, dont wanna find someone...yolah tuh..who said i didnt find..all was failures without even begin what? me choosy? is it? no lah..who said i was..but seems that no one would see me as me am..so what to do? rot in holes, b*tch! i say..

haha..well, it's empty..maybe when i'm dead, someone'll love me~ it'll be GREAT! dont you think?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

kira ko nak jadi cam tupac shakur la beb? dia nak mati sebab dia nak tengok orang sayang dia ke tak... and he's a rich fella though he's dead. (yang peliknya last year ada pulak lagu terbaru dari dia). life sucks sometimes... but u only have it once. so be strong ya~!

Anonymous said...

love me dead :(