Thursday, July 03, 2008

AIRCON.

i've watched a theatre, as title, last night. meant to update it asap, but my eyes and body defeated me. :D oh, it was a full house preview..and i hope, the play will get a very good review!

i lost the ticket, though..feel a lil sad about it..so jz hv to bear with the lost..like the poem's read in the play, "One Art" by Elizabeth Bishop.

"The art of losing isn't hard to master;
so many things seem filled with the intent
to be lost that their loss is no disaster.
Lose something every day. Accept the fluster
of lost door keys, the hour badly spent.
The art of losing isn't hard to master.
Then practice losing farther, losing faster:
places, and names, and where it was you meant
to travel. None of these will bring disaster.
I lost my mother's watch. And look! my last, or
next-to-last, of three loved houses went.
The art of losing isn't hard to master.
I lost two cities, lovely ones. And, vaster,
some realms I owned, two rivers, a continent.
I miss them, but it wasn't a disaster.
---Even losing you (the joking voice, a gesture
I love) I shan't have lied. It's evident
the art of losing's not too hard to master
though it may look like (Write it!) like disaster."

so, the play...hum.what i can say most...is, im so like the actors..all of them did a very good job in conveying the mesg..ok2 maybe some of them, talk a bit faster, or sounds mumbling..but it is good~! i like projection of Bob/Burn on his recital of ayat Qursi, azan, and even performing the shalat..I can say it did bring goosebump a lil..hehe..Chep is great actor too..he did outlive his character...and the foursome awesome? tk igt lak..they're cool..conveying their lembut.lembik style with character, i might say~ aishwarya! superb..just marvelous..the teacher's , cikgu hensem and ustaz..just the kind of character's needed in the play..haaa..dont forget ah kok~ the aircond repairman, yg suka menyibuk~! ahaha

so, overall..i can see shahnon has success in potraying the scandal between the young hearts, the character is given a fair share of scene. hehe..and the directors are great~! i say... a play well done~!

therefore, my dear friends...(kalau burn tk ckp pun, nk promote gak~! haha)..tengokla AIRCON @pentas 2, KLPAC. now until this sunday~ more details can be found here <--event in facebook. :D

some details on the play is here -->
3-6 July 2008
830pm (Thurs-Sun)
3pm (Sat-Sun)
RM 42, RM 27 (students, seniors)

--------
updates on me--> i feel so not motivated on tuesday night..ahahaha..resulting me to sleep my head in on wed morn till noon..im OK now, i guess..thank you~!

No comments: