Monday, July 02, 2007
chemical romance: 1 down, 2 to go
at last, i've have started reading Ecstasy: Three Tales of Chemical Romance by Irvine Welsh. Damn funny the first tale.A Rave & Regency Romance. hahaha. Should I know the tale is damniest witty + hillarious story..i have read it sooner..but being me, such a collector~ only collect, read later. i missed some of the fun. but why oh why, Trainspotting does not captured me that well. The urgency was not there.
Cant wait for the second and the third. oh, when will my own chemical romance arrived/emerged/muncul? eh~!
to read er do...later~
- forget the list. just gonna read whatever i can grab. :D
- plus..the letter to him.
- oh ye, Lemony Snicket 9-13.
- Irvin Welsh's - hopefully too!
- James Patterson's..hopefully
- "Perfume: The Story of a Murderer" - Patrick Suskind (tak beli lg ni)
- my own script.
- John Grisham's
- all Hannah Swensen mysteries. (hopeful I can cook all that desserts. uhuks..sudah lapo)
- Michael Connelly's