Thursday, March 13, 2008

tattoo'd~

haha..mcm terkena plak dgn lagu nie..uhuk uhuk!

"I can't waste time so give it a moment
I realize, nothing's broken
No need to worry 'bout everything I've done
Live every second like it was my last one

Don't look back got a new direction
I loved you once, needed protection
You're still a part of everything I do
You're on my heart just like a tattoo
I'll always have you"

tattooed, figuratively i was..but the best thing is, i will always have it..haha..

based on saharil.com, my pick today is "mudita" which is explained by wiki ->"mudita is a Buddhist (Pali and Sanskrit) word meaning rejoicing in others' good fortune." so, expect me to be a very very sweet little girl who shall rejoice in others' good fortune! hehehe.

the other one is Schadenfreude, a German word meaning 'pleasure from misfortune'..but, between you and me lah kan, i like this word better...ahaks..uhuhuhu...where are the sweet little girl, huh? hehehe...but takpela..apa2 pun, im still that notti notti one..ahaks...

yes, for today..i go for mudita~! want to share happy news with me? i'll make you happier~! muwahs..

No comments: